Our oldest daughter turned 25 today. Tashley !
I’m not sure how that happened.
I recall turning 25, it wasn’t that long ago, I’m sure of it! 🙂 How can she be turning 25!
But let’s not talk about me!
I wanted to celebrate her here on the blog. In the years I have been her Mother there have been ups and downs of course. One thing is true though, I have loved her as long as I can recall, and I’m thankful I chose life for her.
Things I love about this gal!
- Her smile.
- Her ability to cook.
- Her ability to want to give others “little gifts”.
- That she allowed me to participate in so much of her life as a teenager.
- The fact that she is a Mom herself, and a good one.
- That she forgives easily.
- That she’s working hard as a single mother to provide for her daughter.
- That she allowed me to grow up with her!
That only names a few, but she is a person that I’m proud to call my daughter. I am thankful she gets to call me Mom.
My wishes for you Tashley are:
May you lean on those only when truly needed, find the strength within when needed, it’s there I promise, have a heart of giving, and continue to strive for contentment in life.
I love this photo of her & E!
Just sweetness all around!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
Happy 25th Birthday!