As I have mentioned before, my husband likes to have a dessert or cake on hand to nibble on. He grew up with one, normally a sheet cake for them to munch on throughout the day. This week I made a recipe that was for small dessert servings. I doubled the recipe and made it in a 9×13 cake pan. It made quite abit so it would be good for a large family, potluck, or gathering. I didn’t use all the cookie dough mixture either.
I found the recipe over at Wine and Glue and adapted it to our liking. The recipe below is doubled. I put mini chocolate chips on top for garnish but if I would have had more Oreos on hand, I would have crushed those and sprinkled on top! I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 2/3 packed brown sugar
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 oz cool whip
- 16 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tsps vanilla extract
- Entire package of Oreos
- In the bowl , I used my stand mixer, cream the butter and the brown sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in 1 tsp vanilla.
- Add the flour slowly and be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl periodically.
- With the mixer still running, slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk. Scrape sides if needed.
- Once it is fully combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Whip together the cool whip and the cream cheese until fully combined and smooth. Mix in the 2 tsps of vanilla.
- Form the cookie dough into small balls and drop into the cream cheese mixture. Stir them in gently.
- Crush Oreos and line 9×13 pan. Top with the cream cheese and cookie dough mixture.