Written over the past few weeks.
- Some days driving the 10 miles to work I just have to turn up the music and drown out the frustration! I have to listen to Uncaged by Zac Brown Band or a little Aerosmith to return to a place of calm. #musictomyears
- When I hear my 7 year old play piano my heart swells. Not with pride, just impressed. That this little human can play something I find so foreign! #musictomyears
- Depression is a part of some people’s lives, daily lives. I wish I felt more comfortable speaking out about it here.
- Adoption. I once thought never, then I warmed up to the idea, now I think it was one of the best choices I ever made!
- I’m waiting. Waiting for the words to come to write about last night’s bible study. I wish they’d hurry up and get here already! #blankwhitescreen #nowords
- The moment when you are trying to be healthier and you pull out one of your all time favorite dishes from the frig and it falls to the floor. The lid breaks, the fruit you had hoped to eat scatters all over the floor, and all you want to do is throw a temper tantrum like the 2 year old you are holding inside you! This might have been me this afternoon.
- Having adult children (not living with you). There are some pretty fabulous things about this. Option of paying for things for them, you don’t have to pick up after them, you get to receive phone calls about cooking, making a resume, and various other things to aid them. There is a flip side to the fabulous moments but I’m not sure how to word it without offending one of them! 🙂
That’s all I got, everything else is on the negative side so I’m just going to keep that locked up in my head for today!
Grace is a gift,